Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A new do!!





So I've been needing a change. I said.."Jed, how should i do my hair at my appointment with the hairstylist tomorrow?" Jed replied that no matter what he says I always to the same heavy blonde highlights and minimal cut off the long hair. So this time I said Ok..You pick the look and I will do it no questions asked. He actually put in a little time and went online and picked me out a new cut and color. I printed the picture and took it to Joe (best hair guy) and he made it happen. Hazen did not
recognize me, and Jed loves it. I got ignored for about a half an hour at work until someone recognized me. I really like how short it is, it takes less drying time, but I am still getting used to the bangs. It is fun to get a little makeover, but don't worry, I will probably be blonde by the end of the year. The top picture is Now, and the bottom picture was before.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love it! I've been wanting to go darker (my hair went quite dark after Daisy), but I can't seem to let go of being blonde! It's all I've ever known! I did chop it a couple of weeks ago, though.

Payte and Sherie said...

You guys look great! I just did the bang thing too, but I love it! Next time you're in Idaho let us know! Macy and Hazen would have fun together.