Thursday, March 26, 2009

Meet Wizard the Lizard




Well here is the cute little guy. Hazen is going through a rhyming stage, and said that his name is Wizard. Wizard is a good little pet. He is a chinese water dragon, and really pretty personable. He eats his crickets and basks in the sun all day. He swims in his pool, and keep a close eye on Hazen. We can pick him up and he lets hazen pet him. He can move fast though. When I try to put him back in his cage he runs up my arm and tries to get out. I like him, but I do not touch the crickets. They are really really gross.

1 comment:

Jesy said...

I laughed the whole time I read that post! You're too funny.
I'm glad Hazen has a "Lizard pet" named wizard. Too cute.
Madax loves and misses Hazen. Cute outfit at the zoo Hazen! I'll bet it looks great with your eyes!
*~ the fun one ~*