Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hazen is 2 Years Old!










My little boy is growing up! I can't believe it. I really didn't plan much for his birthday this year. I took hazen and his addy to the airplane museum. Hazen was in heaven because he saw addy and airplanes in one day! Later, we had a few of hazen's little friends over and had cake and ice cream. They spoiled hazen with gifts and he actually tried to give hugs! His construction cake was great except the store spelled hazens name wrong. I have no idea why they spelled it "Hayzen" after I spelled it for them twice. Oh well, hazen didn't notice, but the blue frosting on the kid's faces was awsome. Then Jed tied balloons to their legs and they all tried to pop each others' balloons. They didn't get it, and just looked at the adults blankly. We all laughed. Hazen had socks on, so he would step on a balloon and just fall over. We had a great day, and thank our friends for coming to enjoy the special day with us!!

1 comment:

hmilne said...

Look at those cute pics! Addy is still talking about the "scary lightening". Thanks again for taking her to the museum.