Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wedding bells!!





I know it has been a while!! We have been on the road for a month! Hazen and I left to go home to Idaho in early december. We played with my family for a few days, and then went to help with wedding preparations for randi dawn may's wedding! Randi married tyson traveller, who we also love. He is perfect for our little randi. We were at the Twin falls temple on Dec 20th taking pictures in 14 degree, snow filled weather. It was awsome. Later, at the luncheon and reception we took a little more time with pictures. We got to see all of jed's extended family, and my parents drove over also. We wish the best to randi roo! We love her very much, and know they will be happy and in love for eternity. I LOVE WEDDINGS, except I cry uncontrollably...

No comments: