Saturday, September 12, 2009

Its a ..........

At the last ultrasound, i went knowing it was going to be a girl. Jed didn't believe me and just kept saying "every pregnancy is different." I KNEW it was going to be a girl. I just felt so different than with Hazen. As the Ultrasound Tech started zooming around my uterus looking at things, Jed bursts out a huge "Yes! It's a boy!" I was still not seeing anything on the screen that even looked like even a body part! The tech laughed and zoomed in on the gender! A BOY! Jed jumped around, while I sat in disbelief. Are you Sure? The tech said she was sure..... Darn I already had a girl name. Any ideas for a boy name. For now it is #2.

Jed moved out to go to Dayton Ohio for a month long orthopedic rotation. He likes it there. He works hard, and sometimes I don't talk to him for a few days, but I try to keep busy here. I got my sewing machine out and even watched football!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yeay! I am so excited for you! Two boys are so much fun. Today I was putting Fall clothes in Henry's drawer and thought how nice it was that I already have what he needs as he grows. Then Grant insisted on putting on all his old, too small clothes. We would love to see Jed while he is around these parts! If he has time to get together, Spencer's email is patterson.spencer@gmail.com
I think Dayton is about 2.5 hours away. Miss you!

The Travellers said...

Yay for Raider! I miss you guys. Hope everything is splendid in Texas. By the way don't even waste your time watching the rest of 24! Crap all of it!