Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween!!







Halloween is my favorite holiday. This year we had our second annual party on Halloween night. There were kids running around everywhere! I love cooking the most,and tried to cook spooky appetizers and desserts. We had brain, chocolate covered strawberry ghosts, dracula's fingers, eyeball cupcakes, and the pear witch project. I loved decorating the house and dressing up too. I was a huge pumpkin this year to cover up my big baby belly. No I didn't get a picture of myself, darn. Hazen liked having friends over, except he was pretty shy. He was a good knight with a sword (ie. he didn't wack his friends with the sword.) Thanks to all who came to our spooky party!

1 comment:

The Travellers said...

Katie, I love your creative Halloween goodies. Next year I am throwing a party for sure, yours looked like so much fun. Love and miss you guys!