Saturday, February 7, 2009

Be Cute Don't pollute!









This week jed has been on ob/gyn night float (5 pm to 8am), which really sucks!! So Hazen and I tried to get out of the house during the day so dad could sleep. One day we went to the mall and just hung out. He likes to play in the toy cars and he also likes to run down the mall with me chasing him. real cute. Anyway, can i just say that i love, love this shirt that neighbor ray and jennifer bought for hazen. They said it reminded them of jed as soon as they saw it. We like to be as earth friendly as we can at our house. I wish more people cared.

1 comment:

anonymous said...

HEY KTA!!! This is your old roommate Cathryn. Sage gave me your blog address. Your son is so cute! It sounds like things are going really well for you! Are you on facebook? That's where I am. Hope to hear from you!