Thursday, February 19, 2009

my littles grew up








My little sweet boy is so big now! One night when I had to work, Hazen kept climbing out of his crib and escaping from his room. Jed didn't quite know what to do other than put him back to bed which soon became a game to Hazen. I got home from work at 11:00 p.m. and he was still running wild!! Needless to say we have switched him to a big boy bed!! Hazen calls it his good boy bed. He really really loves it. He helped us build it that night and loved jumping on it. He still climbs over the back of the bed like he did in the crib. He hasn't quite figured out there is an easier way out. He is sleeping really well. He goes right to sleep and doesn't even get out in the morning. He calls me to get him out. I think it is because of the trucks on his sheets. It was a much easier transition than I thought it would be. Next...potty training.

1 comment:

anonymous said...

I am very jealous that he sleeps!
--Cat